The 9300DX is a superb introductory level overlocker offering great value for money. Whilst it is easy to use, it comes with an instructional DVD to explain the wide range of stitch options.
- 3 OR 4 THREAD OVERLOCKING
- COLOUR CODED EASY THREADING
- DIFFERENTIAL FEED FOR DIFFICULT FABRICS
- ADJUSTABLE CUTTING WIDTH
- VARIABLE STITCH LENGTH 1.0 – 4.0MM
- USES STANDARD BALLPOINT NEEDLES
- EASY ROLLED HEM CONVERSION
- LAY-IN THREAD TENSION DIALS
- RETRACTABLE UPPER KNIFE
- VARIABLE SEAM WIDTH 2.0 – 5.7MM
- SEWS UP TO 1,500 S.P.M.
- EXTRA HIGH PRESSER FOOT LIFT
The Janome 9300DX gives you a wide range of overlocking features in a compact machine. It’s sturdy design and precise Janome stitch performance ensures a professional finish every time. It comes pre-threaded and has a built-in rolled hem feature (no plate change) for easy changeover. The differential feed prevents puckering and stretching, and can be used for fun special effects and the upper knife can be deactivated for decorative sewing. Colour coded paths make threading so easy. Other features include whisper-quiet operation and an electronic foot control. Create larger and more thread-intensive embroidery in a single design layout, import and combine designs for a total stitch count of up to 200,000 stitches, and stitch out at up to 1,000 stitches per minute!
Weight – 8kg
Feet & Accessories – Category Overlocker